At Samantha Pope, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Samantha Pope Ltd. Company number 11964735 with registered address at The Retreat, 406 Roding lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8EY. Our VAT number is 396 3813 57.
Any questions regarding this Policy should be directed to our Team by emailing email@example.com or telephone us on +44(0)20 8191 9701.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of birth;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Samantha Pope will collect your Data in several ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- When you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on our Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products/services;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
We may use you Data for the above purposes is we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you may have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
We may be required to share your personal information with certain trusted third parties in accordance with certain contractual obligations that we have with them and to assist us in providing you with our services, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and/or our App.
Samantha Pope is governed by the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractor or other third party who have a business need to know and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to tell us if you:
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- Would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- Wish to report any misuse of your personal information
Links to other websites
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our, use of shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, is you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.